This barn is on my road. It is on it's last legs but it is beautiful in it's disarray. The owners know they will have to take it down but aren't ready to say good-bye yet.
What cool pictures! Old structures seem to say, "Look at me and think of me in my prime." May they hang on for a long time, to help us remember their long ago yesterdays.
I'm so glad you are having fun researching the USLSS. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.
I just love the picture of the barn. It's sad to see it have to be torn down. Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon. I'm adding you to my favorites list. I love old barns, and houses. The Amish just built us a small one room cabin for a get away. We have it near the woods across our creek in a small meadow. It will be completely primitive, with a wood burning cook stove. I can't wait to get moved in! Have a great weekend. ~~Blessings, Mikki
Another sad barn that's barely hanging on, but just think of all use it's had. I love the big barns out there, here we have all sizes, but you seem to have large ones.
4 comments:
What cool pictures! Old structures seem to say, "Look at me and think of me in my prime." May they hang on for a long time, to help us remember their long ago yesterdays.
I'm so glad you are having fun researching the USLSS. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.
Vanessa
I just love the picture of the barn. It's sad to see it have to be torn down. Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon. I'm adding you to my favorites list. I love old barns, and houses. The Amish just built us a small one room cabin for a get away. We have it near the woods across our creek in a small meadow. It will be completely primitive, with a wood burning cook stove. I can't wait to get moved in! Have a great weekend.
~~Blessings, Mikki
Another sad barn that's barely hanging on, but just think of all use it's had. I love the big barns out there, here we have all sizes, but you seem to have large ones.
I gotta agree Sue, they sure do like a pitch on their roofs. Is it for the rain/snow or to house the hay for the animals?
Post a Comment