SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My sidekick Sassy


I am out in the pasture working on a cross fence. Me 'n Sassy. Sassy spots a mole hill and knows the mole is right there. Dig , dig and more digging.

And more digging. I had to pull her away. terriers!!

Off she goes to one of the waterers---in she goes-round and round


At least she gave herself her own bath. Terriers!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, sounds like you have that dog trained to take her own baths!! It's always nice to have a furry friend out with you while you do chores!

~~Mikki Jo said...

Cute photos. Looks like fun,lol! Be sure and enter my drawing on my blog! And tell all your friends too.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Shes having way to much fun..

Beemoosie said...

What a cutie!! A good farmin' partner I bet!