Dear Mary Beth, Wow no wind nor snow nor big fuzzy moss stops your mail. Now I see first hand how moist it is where you live... the roof such a furry moss... I haven't seen anything like that since I was on the Appalachian Trail! Is this a postoffice inside the food market? We have one in side our little drug store and I pay my electric and phone there too. One stop shopping!
Ellen, the food market is no longer there, only the sign remains. The rest of the town is a huge feed mill, 2 antique shops a locally famous pub and eatery,fish store, hair salon and RR tracks. About 10 original early 1900s houses remain too. It is on the edge of the Skagit River. MB
6 comments:
thats a nice old building. WOW
How rustic, I love it!!! Looks like you live close to Tracey, this building looks like something I'd see on her blogs?
Thank You so much Mary Beth for the surprise package. I love it all. That was really sweet of you. Your the best...
Neat PO; you would not know what it was from far away and that's the best part. :-)
Dear Mary Beth,
Wow no wind nor snow nor big fuzzy moss stops your mail. Now I see first hand how moist it is where you live... the roof such a furry moss... I haven't seen anything like that since I was on the Appalachian Trail! Is this a postoffice inside the food market? We have one in side our little drug store and I pay my electric and phone there too. One stop shopping!
Ellen, the food market is no longer there, only the sign remains. The rest of the town is a huge feed mill, 2 antique shops a locally famous pub and eatery,fish store, hair salon and RR tracks. About 10 original early 1900s houses remain too. It is on the edge of the Skagit River. MB
Post a Comment