
I spent all winter (well maybe not) thinking what I was going to put in my garden bed and now I know. So far the winner is--drum roll please---IMPATIENS. Maybe stripes, maybe mixed maybe a pillow color and different for a blanket. That I haven't figured out yet. But impatiens mound real pretty if they are mass planted. What do ya think? Can't you just picture it?






4 comments:
I can see petunias in there too, not just because they are one of my favorites, but they fill in spaces so nicely and fast and will last all summer! I've always wanted a old bed to turn into a flower bed, lucky girl!!
This bed was sitting on the side of a road with a free sign on it. Had to have it. Petunias--another good idea. thanks
I can't wait to see it. It sounds beautiful!
Oh I missed this one the other day! What a beautiful arbor!
Post a Comment