SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, March 26, 2007

Flowers and fences


Bellis Daisy. They are weeds when they grow in the lawn and flowers when in a flower bed. I like them where-ever they grow.

This is a white bike fence. I wish I had a better picture. I took two and this is the best. oops! It is on Chuckanut Dr on the way to Bellingham.

3 comments:

~~Mikki Jo said...

I love the picture of the daisies!!! I'm with you, I like them where ever they grow. Hey, make a little halo with them and hang them on your daughters rear view mirror, maybe it will make it look mor girly, lol...

Unknown said...

What pretty daisies, no matter where they grow! I love the bike fence, what a neat idea!

Beemoosie said...

There are many flowers people call weeds that I love anyhow!!! And that fence is too cool!!!