SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Farm Girl


Here is a picture of my oldest daughter when she was the onlyest. She is 6 1/2 monthes old, sitting in the grass and chewing on some also. I don't know who took this picture but I am sitting behind her and if you notice, we are wearing matching dresses that I made. Is that corny or what. I think she looks pretty cute.

6 comments:

Beemoosie said...

That's not corny, that's precious!!! What a sweet picture!

Unknown said...

Nice legs MB!! Nothing sweeter than a baby photo!!

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats sweet. If only you both have matching outfits now, that would look great.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's mom! :P

~~Mikki Jo said...

Such a darling picture. Not corny at all.

Beach Girl said...

Well, if it's corny (it's not!), then I'm right there with you. My mom made all of my clothes up until I was about the age of 7. I had all kinds of jumpers and if I wasn't in a jumper I was in something that matched her. I remember a lot of my dresses matching hers nad my favorite dress was white with red ship's wheels all over it. Funny how we remember things like that. I hadn't thought of that dress in years, but this post brought back those memories~thank you!

Vanessa