I have 4 daughters and they all own trucks. Jolene's new truck! Jolene just traded her old truck in on a newer one. Why do they have to have such HUGE trucks? They are real cowgirls, or farm girls.
I'm a big truck lover too! I love the ducks, I took pictures of a few out on the lake Friday. Have a great week, my kids are home from school this week on Spring Vacation, I'm sure we'll have fun.
Joe! Golly, that's a monster of a truck. I thought her old one was big enough. But not for a farm girl :) I wonder if she's trying to compensate for something ;)
We have a guy in the village who drives a VERY BIG bright red truck with VERY BIG tires. He, on the other hand, is NOT a very big man, LOL.
I almost got a truck but opted for my Suburban so I could cart many kids and much stuff in. Love my Suburban, especially when driving on the beach! :-)
6 comments:
I'm a big truck lover too! I love the ducks, I took pictures of a few out on the lake Friday. Have a great week, my kids are home from school this week on Spring Vacation, I'm sure we'll have fun.
I love the big trucks too and this is a beauty, I know she will have fun with it!
Joe! Golly, that's a monster of a truck. I thought her old one was big enough. But not for a farm girl :)
I wonder if she's trying to compensate for something ;)
Tell her I said hi!
I always wanted a truck when I was a teenager. I'll get one someday! She looks tiny next to that one!
I can see why she chose that one. It will get her where she needs to go.
We have a guy in the village who drives a VERY BIG bright red truck with VERY BIG tires. He, on the other hand, is NOT a very big man, LOL.
I almost got a truck but opted for my Suburban so I could cart many kids and much stuff in. Love my Suburban, especially when driving on the beach! :-)
Vanessa
Post a Comment