Okay now I have to ask: are they just there for the sheer beauty or will they be cut (I imagine quickly enough) and sold? This ocean of colours is so wonderful! It's raining, raining, raining here...
OMG! I would soooooo love to go there & see these tulip fields in real life! That's something that's going on my 'Bucket List'!!! These are SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
9 comments:
All I can say is WOW! Such stunning beauty!
Okay now I have to ask: are they just there for the sheer beauty or will they be cut (I imagine quickly enough) and sold? This ocean of colours is so wonderful!
It's raining, raining, raining here...
Oh my goodness! How wonderful!
Beautiful -- absolutely beautiful.
Glorious colors!
Yeah - what a treat!
Stunning, MB! I bet no other place (except the Netherlands) has so many tulips!
OMG! I would soooooo love to go there & see these tulip fields in real life! That's something that's going on my 'Bucket List'!!!
These are SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
How I wish I could be there. Unbelievable beauty.
Post a Comment