MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
hee heeStanwood's version of the Indy 500!Is the Mazda-rati the pace car?
A farmer's work is never done. They've got some pretty impressive equipment, however.
I can't imagine driving a tractor that big!!! Farmers work from sunrise to sunset, and sometimes beyond....at least they do around here and I am sure that is not unique to this area.
Have I told you that driving one of those has been a dream of mine for... oh... about 40 years?!!
Hey! A few farmers here have also begun to till their fields. It's a great time of year, isn't it?
Tis the season - for tilling that is,
Looks like things are just getting underway...some rather large machinery there.
What do they plan to harvests?Potatoes or Corn?Of course I like both of them.((o(^-^)o))
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
hee hee
Stanwood's version of the Indy 500!
Is the Mazda-rati the pace car?
A farmer's work is never done. They've got some pretty impressive equipment, however.
I can't imagine driving a tractor that big!!! Farmers work from sunrise to sunset, and sometimes beyond....at least they do around here and I am sure that is not unique to this area.
Have I told you that driving one of those has been a dream of mine for... oh... about 40 years?!!
Hey! A few farmers here have also begun to till their fields. It's a great time of year, isn't it?
Tis the season - for tilling that is,
Looks like things are just getting underway...some rather large machinery there.
What do they plan to harvests?
Potatoes or Corn?
Of course I like both of them.
((o(^-^)o))
Post a Comment