MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Oh lol, I'm having breakfast right now and you just make me laugh!
Wow! What an attitude! I'm surprised. I don't understand. I'd sure bring her breakfast in bed! This poster takes me back - to the 50s!
...and I'll turn the burners on low to keep your buns warm if you'll sleep on the stove! And if you give me an attitude, I'll turn the burners on high and pour steaming hot coffee down your throat if you snore!Understand the rules now?!?
I like it!
Hahaha! This rule works for me!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Oh lol, I'm having breakfast right now and you just make me laugh!
Wow! What an attitude! I'm surprised. I don't understand. I'd sure bring her breakfast in bed!
This poster takes me back - to the 50s!
...and I'll turn the burners on low to keep your buns warm if you'll sleep on the stove! And if you give me an attitude, I'll turn the burners on high and pour steaming hot coffee down your throat if you snore!
Understand the rules now?!?
I like it!
Hahaha! This rule works for me!
Post a Comment