MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Are they as heavy as they look?!!!
This is intriguing! I'd LOVE to watch someone play!
I never learned to play chess...too impatient, I think. But these folks must be ardent fans. Pretty neat, though and could be a grand activity for a warm summer day!
I saw this once in a DRIVEWAY. I did wonder where they would park the cars but this is a hoot!
Neva got here first and wrote what «Louis» is thinking: "What a hoot!"
I once saw a similar chess set in Galveston, Texas. It would be very interesting to see a match with a set this size.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Are they as heavy as they look?!!!
This is intriguing! I'd LOVE to watch someone play!
I never learned to play chess...too impatient, I think. But these folks must be ardent fans. Pretty neat, though and could be a grand activity for a warm summer day!
I saw this once in a DRIVEWAY. I did wonder where they would park the cars but this is a hoot!
Neva got here first and wrote what «Louis» is thinking: "What a hoot!"
I once saw a similar chess set in Galveston, Texas. It would be very interesting to see a match with a set this size.
Post a Comment