Not Me!!! I may stay for more than 10 minutes but I am NOT IDLE. I like your signs a lot. Once in a while I post a sign if I think it is on the strange side. Yours sure are. :)
I had a 1953 Ford for but not Mercury. I had a 1950 Mercury and two 1950 Fords. Just the one Ford now. Also have had a 1951 and a 1952 Ford. Then jumped to a 1956 Ford Sunliner (convertible). Some were old when I got them, others in their day. Thanks for peeking in on my blues. ..
6 comments:
YEAH!
Get back to work, loafer!
LOL this is a great sign. The blue poppy is gorgeous. Do you have these in your yard? Peace
And why in heaven's name shouldn't we take our time once in a while?
Does this apply to Eric Idle?
I need this by my computer!
Not Me!!! I may stay for more than 10 minutes but I am NOT IDLE.
I like your signs a lot. Once in a while I post a sign if I think it is on the strange side. Yours sure are. :)
I had a 1953 Ford for but not Mercury. I had a 1950 Mercury and two 1950 Fords. Just the one Ford now. Also have had a 1951 and a 1952 Ford. Then jumped to a 1956 Ford Sunliner (convertible). Some were old when I got them, others in their day.
Thanks for peeking in on my blues.
..
Post a Comment