MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Looks like a spam, lol! :-)Ah that deck of yours. Argghhhhh. Wonderful!Hope you had a nice Easter, yes you're right about the rain bringing flowers in May, but ski jackets? Do we really need ski jackets in April???!!!You've made me curious about where you've been brought up. Seattle?
There she is! Beautiful!
Beautiful!
I'm glad the mountain is still there. She's beautiful in that sunlight.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Looks like a spam, lol! :-)Ah that deck of yours. Argghhhhh. Wonderful!
Hope you had a nice Easter, yes you're right about the rain bringing flowers in May, but ski jackets? Do we really need ski jackets in April???!!!
You've made me curious about where you've been brought up. Seattle?
There she is! Beautiful!
Beautiful!
I'm glad the mountain is still there. She's beautiful in that sunlight.
Post a Comment