SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Watching for whales

I went to Whidbey Island and the town of Langley--the village by the sea---to visit my Mother and run errands for her. I always like to watch for Whales and Orcas and Gray Whales have been sighted--but I didn't see any and this boy with his dog by his feet wasn't talking. I wonder what he has seen. This is Saratoga Passage which goes up to the San Juans and to the Pacific Ocean.

5 comments:

Lowell said...

That's quite a picture! And I'll bet you had a whale of a good time!

cieldequimper said...

Lovely sculpture!

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

oh, my God...very interesting sculpture.....
congrats

Dear, thank u very much for your comment at SKYFRIDAY WATCH
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/04/more-than-words-mais-que-palavras/

Lady Di Tn said...

Now that is what I call a cool sculpture. But a boy with a dog is close to my heart. Peace

George said...

What a great sculpture! I think it is perfect for your title. It would be great to see what the boy has seen.