MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Funny! One wonders about a kid who would go out in public looking like that while hanging on to daddy's hand!
Lol @ Jacob!
You never know who you'll meet at a bus station!
Love the photo. I've known tons of kids who are brave enough to dress up and then hold daddy's hand! And they grew up to be nice people, too. :)
(GRIN)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Funny! One wonders about a kid who would go out in public looking like that while hanging on to daddy's hand!
Lol @ Jacob!
You never know who you'll meet at a bus station!
Love the photo. I've known tons of kids who are brave enough to dress up and then hold daddy's hand! And they grew up to be nice people, too. :)
(GRIN)
Post a Comment