Some people need very explicit instructions. Not me, of course, but other people! Like the warning on the glass jar that dropping it could cause breakage...
I guess they think we do not have any common sense!!!! The previous post show a serious chess set. The salmon bench is a true work of art. Peace and have fun.
6 comments:
Lol, yes. But then again big brother does get sued if it's icy and hasn't told us dorks.
Some people need very explicit instructions. Not me, of course, but other people! Like the warning on the glass jar that dropping it could cause breakage...
I suppose Big Brother thinks we aren't smart enough to figure this out on our own.
I guess they think we do not have any common sense!!!!
The previous post show a serious chess set.
The salmon bench is a true work of art.
Peace and have fun.
Yup - and Big Brother is just getting warmed up...
I love the sign pix of people falling down. I don't know why they're humorous, but they do get my attention!
Post a Comment