SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, April 5, 2010

she's still there.....

We have been having so much rain and gray and over cast days Mt. Rainier hasn't been able to show herself----she's trying this morning. Maybe she will be out before the cloud cover comes down again. MB


3 comments:

Lowell said...

You need to come to Florida where bright sunshine reigns! At least for a few days! Going to 87 today!

tapirgal said...

We had pink sky this morning, but I rolled over and went back to sleep! Yes, it will come. It's just taking an extra long time this year. I wonder if that means we'll have a long, hot summer once it comes? Then I'll be crying for the rain to come back :)

EG CameraGirl said...

I guess you are having a spring full of the famous northwest weather, MB! I hope the sun comes out soon.

PS - Jacob can have his 87° weather, I''d rather be a little cooler in April. LOL