MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
The drops are pretty, though. ;-) I love the colour of your hellebore. Blooming since January, eh? Lucky you!
Neat capture of the rain drops on the flowers, MB!
Very nice, Mary Beth! Love water drops on flowers.
Very nice! I like the raindrops on the flowers.
Very pretty! We need some of that rain here.
You did a wonderful job with all of these photos. I like the raindrops of the flowers and leaves.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
The drops are pretty, though. ;-) I love the colour of your hellebore. Blooming since January, eh? Lucky you!
Neat capture of the rain drops on the flowers, MB!
Very nice, Mary Beth! Love water drops on flowers.
Very nice! I like the raindrops on the flowers.
Very pretty! We need some of that rain here.
You did a wonderful job with all of these photos. I like the raindrops of the flowers and leaves.
Post a Comment