MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I have never seen this before as far as a rabbit goes. Amazing photograph.
What a shot! We see Turkey Vultures cleaning up the roadways all the time but I've never seen one of these birds so involved.
MB, Happy Easter. You take the best pictures. Been way above normal in the temps the last few days. So I'm getting lots of vitamin D. Your welcome for the little horse, I thought he she was cute. NANCY JO
I wouldn't mess with him. You get to observe these raptors so closely - thanks for sharing the photos!
«Louis» is glad the victim wasn't une vache...
What a great photo!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
I have never seen this before as far as a rabbit goes. Amazing photograph.
What a shot! We see Turkey Vultures cleaning up the roadways all the time but I've never seen one of these birds so involved.
MB,
Happy Easter. You take the best pictures.
Been way above normal in the temps the last few days. So I'm getting lots of vitamin D.
Your welcome for the little horse, I thought he she was cute.
NANCY JO
I wouldn't mess with him. You get to observe these raptors so closely - thanks for sharing the photos!
«Louis» is glad the victim wasn't une vache...
What a great photo!
Post a Comment