MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Is that on the Columbia? It does look cold and choppy!
Fun to watch!
You'd think they'd run into each other and get all tangled up. Don't you suppose they're wearing wet suits? Cool shot!
I love the see of tulips in the previous post. I am glad to see them enjoying the wind and they all must be in their mis spent youth. Peace
I think I'll just watch, thank you!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Is that on the Columbia?
It does look cold and choppy!
Fun to watch!
You'd think they'd run into each other and get all tangled up. Don't you suppose they're wearing wet suits? Cool shot!
I love the see of tulips in the previous post.
I am glad to see them enjoying the wind and they all must be in their mis spent youth. Peace
I think I'll just watch, thank you!
Post a Comment