MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
WOW, MB! It is indeed beautiful!
A rather unique blue color...so light and pale. Nicely done!
Gosh, I had never seen a blue poppy! This one needs to go in the courtyard of today's post on Versailles! ;-)
I have tried to grow mecanopsis poppies but it is much too warm and humid here during the summer months. They grow well in British Columbia and on the Gaspe Peninsula (Quebec) though!
This is a gorgeous shade of blue. I've not seen a poppy this color before.
I did not know they came in this color...I am so used to just seeing the bright red ones for the most part.
Forgot to sat that I agree totally with you on it being beautiful!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
WOW, MB! It is indeed beautiful!
A rather unique blue color...so light and pale. Nicely done!
Gosh, I had never seen a blue poppy! This one needs to go in the courtyard of today's post on Versailles! ;-)
I have tried to grow mecanopsis poppies but it is much too warm and humid here during the summer months. They grow well in British Columbia and on the Gaspe Peninsula (Quebec) though!
This is a gorgeous shade of blue. I've not seen a poppy this color before.
I did not know they came in this color...I am so used to just seeing the bright red ones for the most part.
Forgot to sat that I agree totally with you on it being beautiful!
Post a Comment