MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I remember when we moved back to Texas after living for several years in Pennsylvania...I realized one of the things I most missed was the big wide-open western skies. Beautiful shot!
Interesting that Jacob mentioned Texas skies - Texas skies is exactly what this reminds «Louis» of.
oh, what a fabulous view!
That's beautiful, MB! We had a nice sunny day today, but not the big clouds.
This is an excellent photo of big sky country. The clouds are amazing.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
I remember when we moved back to Texas after living for several years in Pennsylvania...I realized one of the things I most missed was the big wide-open western skies. Beautiful shot!
Interesting that Jacob mentioned Texas skies - Texas skies is exactly what this reminds «Louis» of.
oh, what a fabulous view!
That's beautiful, MB! We had a nice sunny day today, but not the big clouds.
This is an excellent photo of big sky country. The clouds are amazing.
Post a Comment