MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I really like that clock tower!
I like how the sepia brings out the lines in the skyscrapers. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
Great skyline!The sepia really shows the sublte differences in the color of the building.
Very nice city scene. The clock tower really sends it back in time with the sepia. Definitely different from the skyline where I live, mountains mountains everywhere!If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Wow that is lovely MB! Love the different tones in this. Well done.
I was in Seattle one time, in 1980. I loved it! Very nice shot, MB!
It's a postcard!
Makes me want to visit Seattle. ;-)
Interesting Sepia!I love city scenes!Junie
the image recieed a warm tone to it in sepia. Much nicer then the usual grey. :)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
I really like that clock tower!
I like how the sepia brings out the lines in the skyscrapers. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
Great skyline!
The sepia really shows the sublte differences in the color of the building.
Very nice city scene. The clock tower really sends it back in time with the sepia. Definitely different from the skyline where I live, mountains mountains everywhere!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Wow that is lovely MB! Love the different tones in this. Well done.
I was in Seattle one time, in 1980. I loved it!
Very nice shot, MB!
It's a postcard!
Makes me want to visit Seattle. ;-)
Interesting Sepia!
I love city scenes!
Junie
the image recieed a warm tone to it in sepia. Much nicer then the usual grey. :)
Post a Comment