MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I really like that effect!
That's really cool! Love how it's sepia all around the bird...
How clever to let the seagull keep its faint , natural colors and transfer the rest into sepia.From felisol
This is wonderfully done. Like it that the seagull remained white. Perfect.
Excellent photo-editing job! I really like you keep the seagull in the original colora! Happy Sepia SCenes! :)
Nice editing of the seagull!I like your composition.Round The Bend.
It looks good and love the bird, hes so peaceful.
I love how he is the only splash of color!
So nice! Very well done. Excellent composition!
spectacular, it's almost like your being let in on a secret. nice effect. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
Good work, MB! The sea gul really stands out!
that is a relly great image. Almost goldlooking wich suits the wood poles. http://nfbild.blogspot.com/2009/10/sepia-scenes-54-katt-cat.html
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
12 comments:
I really like that effect!
That's really cool! Love how it's sepia all around the bird...
How clever to let the seagull keep its faint , natural colors and transfer the rest into sepia.
From felisol
This is wonderfully done. Like it that the seagull remained white. Perfect.
Excellent photo-editing job! I really like you keep the seagull in the original colora! Happy Sepia SCenes! :)
Nice editing of the seagull!
I like your composition.
Round The Bend.
It looks good and love the bird, hes so peaceful.
I love how he is the only splash of color!
So nice! Very well done. Excellent composition!
spectacular, it's almost like your being let in on a secret. nice effect. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
Good work, MB! The sea gul really stands out!
that is a relly great image. Almost goldlooking wich suits the wood poles.
http://nfbild.blogspot.com/2009/10/sepia-scenes-54-katt-cat.html
Post a Comment