MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
A plethora of beautiful falls images. Betsy and George will be pleased, I'm sure!
Hahaha! The water is falling all over your mosaic, MB!
Isn't it something that when we see waterfalls we think of George and Betsy! I posted one for them yesterday as well. :)Beautiful mosaic!Carletta’s Captures.
Love the collage.
Wonderful mosaic of all the waterfalls. My hubby would love to see all them, are they all in Washington State?
Wow, what a beautiful place -- it must be amazing to see in person! Thanks for sharing your wonderful images at MM. :)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
A plethora of beautiful falls images. Betsy and George will be pleased, I'm sure!
Hahaha! The water is falling all over your mosaic, MB!
Isn't it something that when we see waterfalls we think of George and Betsy! I posted one for them yesterday as well. :)
Beautiful mosaic!
Carletta’s Captures.
Love the collage.
Wonderful mosaic of all the waterfalls. My hubby would love to see all them, are they all in Washington State?
Wow, what a beautiful place -- it must be amazing to see in person! Thanks for sharing your wonderful images at MM. :)
Post a Comment