SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Old Bikers never Die..........

..........They just walk away....LOL

After seeing all the bikes at the Oyster Run--they estimated 8000 to 10,000 on the streets in Anacortes. Very cool!

The next day I visited a few retirement homes for my Mother and cracked up at the sight of the walkers all lined up just like the bikers do their bikes.

My weird sense of humor. MB




8 comments:

Lois said...

That's a cute post!

Heidi said...

Ha, ha, ha, giggle. I Love this post. My grandma has one of those walkers and oh how she raves about it. Its slick shiny red just really fits her rebelious side!
GREAT POST!!!!!!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very clever comparison! I LIKE that, MB.

maryt/theteach said...

Mary Beth, that IS funny! Good capture! :)

Patti said...

I like your sense of humor. ;-D

I can imagine how the line of walkers would remind you of the bikes.

Lowell said...

Very funny! Certainly got a smile from me.

michael bird said...

The things we see and the connections we make. Just a matter of time, right? Wonderful photo linkage.

Rose said...

I like your weird sense of humor, if that is what you call. I call it being observant.