Most interesting. I've never seen a sign like that before. Hope it's effective...but as you know, lot's of people don't read signs, can't read signs or ignore the signs they read...
That is a new one for this Tn Kat. What do they do to repair the meadow except trying to keep big feet off. Love the harvest of the potato post. Who does not like potatos? Now people know where we get them. On the farm, back in the day you had to hand dig the potatoes. What I would not have given for that yellow pc. of machinery on those days. LOL Peace
4 comments:
Most interesting. I've never seen a sign like that before. Hope it's effective...but as you know, lot's of people don't read signs, can't read signs or ignore the signs they read...
I could use that on my front lawn LOL. Have never seen that before.
That is a new one for this Tn Kat. What do they do to repair the meadow except trying to keep big feet off. Love the harvest of the potato post. Who does not like potatos? Now people know where we get them. On the farm, back in the day you had to hand dig the potatoes. What I would not have given for that yellow pc. of machinery on those days. LOL Peace
Oh thats a good one, Never seen nothing like that.
Post a Comment