SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, October 23, 2009

We got rain!!!

We are having RAIN!! So there is no sky at all. I took this on Monday (oct 19) night.

o see more sky shots from all over the world or to participate got to www.skyley.blogspot.com

Enjoy MB




10 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Oh wow that is beautiful very special sky.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

nice message of the sky...great

http://graceolsson.se/mittliv/2009/10/22/skrapan-fyller-20-ar-at-skywatchfriday/

Gaelyn said...

Well that's a gorgeous sunset. Isn't grey the PNW mascot sky color? LOL

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

That is one very unusual sky - love the colours. I often look at clouds and and 'see' shapes, and the low lying cloud is like a spaceship.
Enjoy a good weekend.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Guy D said...

Looks like a beautiful painting, excellent photo.

All the best
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Anonymous said...

We did too. A lot of it.

Rose said...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

Coffeedoff said...

Fantastic sky photo!

Lowell said...

It's a beautiful sky no matter when you took it...

So glad you're getting the much-needed wetness.

Unknown said...

Awesome! A contest winner for sure!