MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
It makes a lovely silhouette!
I think I would say the same about this photo and I did about the one with the windmill! The windmill one is a bit more dramatic, however.Both are simply superb, Mary Beth!
another great image such color and a beautiful sky
Beautiful skies behind this silhouetted ruins. I enjoyed the sepia photo of your grandfather too.Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
It makes a lovely silhouette!
I think I would say the same about this photo and I did about the one with the windmill! The windmill one is a bit more dramatic, however.
Both are simply superb, Mary Beth!
another great image such color and a beautiful sky
Beautiful skies behind this silhouetted ruins. I enjoyed the sepia photo of your grandfather too.
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment