MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
What a great old photograph!
An old shot so lovely in sepia.
That's a great photo, aren't you happy to have that??
Outstanding photo!I never knew my grandfather either and hve no pictures. You are very lucky to have such a treasure.Hope you're having a great day MB!: Carletta’s Captures.
These old photos are priceless! I hope you have many more of your grandfather.
Atleast you have a picture and I hope some stories to go along with it. Have fun on your outing. Peace
Great to have this photo of your grandpa - it's historical :)
AH! A genuine oldie! What a treasure!
Thank you for introducing your cherished photograph. Your Grandfather is fine gentleman.(*TーT)b
this is such one great collection! :) thanks for sharing!u may view mine if u have time
Hi!Awesome Photo!! What a photo to have in your memory album. Have a great day!Sherriehttp://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/10/sepia-scenes_22.html
I love this old sepia photos. Great photo.
Hello, Grampa Joe! Very nice sepia photo of you & the others. I like this shot a lot
That is a beautiful photograph. And look at those horses. So proud of the men who drive them as they are of the horses.
Great photo...I am just now getting to visit everyone for the first time in days.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
15 comments:
What a great old photograph!
An old shot so lovely in sepia.
That's a great photo, aren't you happy to have that??
Outstanding photo!
I never knew my grandfather either and hve no pictures. You are very lucky to have such a treasure.
Hope you're having a great day MB!
: Carletta’s Captures.
These old photos are priceless! I hope you have many more of your grandfather.
Atleast you have a picture and I hope some stories to go along with it. Have fun on your outing. Peace
Great to have this photo of your grandpa - it's historical :)
AH! A genuine oldie! What a treasure!
Thank you for introducing
your cherished photograph.
Your Grandfather is
fine gentleman.(*TーT)b
this is such one great collection! :) thanks for sharing!
u may view mine if u have time
Hi!
Awesome Photo!! What a photo to have in your memory album. Have a great day!
Sherrie
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2009/10/sepia-scenes_22.html
I love this old sepia photos. Great photo.
Hello, Grampa Joe! Very nice sepia photo of you & the others.
I like this shot a lot
That is a beautiful photograph. And look at those horses. So proud of the men who drive them as they are of the horses.
Great photo...I am just now getting to visit everyone for the first time in days.
Post a Comment