SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Firecrackers----Monday Mosiac

Some fall color around my house. If you would like to see more mosaics or participate go to:

http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I know exactly where Stanwood is. My husband's grandmother lived in Arlington, WA. Such a gorgoeus part of the country!

Blessings!
Gail

Mary said...

Wow, how beautiful, especially when you click to enlarge. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely images at MM. :)

Lois said...

Oh those are so pretty! We still don't have much color around here, but some trees are starting to change so I still have hope.

EG CameraGirl said...

The colours are great! I just LOVE fall.

deb said...

What gorgeous foliage!!! Lovley mosaic! Thank you so much for your visit!
*hugs*deb

Wildflowerhouse said...

You really captured Fall around here. Sharon

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

What a wonderful combination, the colours are just glorious. So warm and fiery.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Beautiful colors in the pretty mosaic...

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh brilliant mosaic! I LOVE that tree in the top row, center -- it looks as if it has striped itself like a clown's wig for Halloween. :-)

It must be several trees, I think ... but your images are just lovely.
Thanks
Cass

Brenda Pruitt said...

Hadn't thought of them that way. But you're right. They are nature's fall firecrackers!
Brenda

Alpicks Treasures said...

Love the Fall look you have there. Very Nice to see it. Thanks for sharing and for your sign too.

Unknown said...

Fantastic Fall foliage mosaic! We don't get a lot of that here in AZ. Thanks for posting it!

Have a wonderful week ahead!
~Really Rainey~

Lowell said...

Terrific mosaic - it's even better embiggened!

The colors are glorious and I like also the different type of flora.

Have a wonderful day!

storyteller said...

What LOVELY Fall photos in your beautiful mosaic! We don't see views like these in Southern California where I live. Thanks for sharing your lovely photographs and for dropping by Small Reflections. I can hardly believe it, but I'm celebrating my 2nd Blogoversary there now ;--)
Hugs and blessings,