

The weather man keeps saying no snow except up in the mountains. A record amount in the passes. No snow in Stanwood---and there is no snow in Stanwood. I know I live up by the woods but we have had snow since Christmas. It has snowed everyday since then and you guys who are used to having snow and maybe wish it were gone well I know how you feel. It is sorta pretty though and only 1 mile away there is absolutely NONE. Imagine that. Nobody believes we have snow because they don't. Just Weird.
PS. I don't care for the pink background, I didn't put it there it just appeared and I want the black back. I think blogger is messing with me.






5 comments:
Blogger is messin' with you hu? Join the club!! -gigggles-
Well, you can click on 'Customize {up on the right of the top line of your blog} and up will come a page, where you look for 'Fonts and Colors.' To me, this looks like it's near the top left of the page.
Click on 'Fonts and Colors' and up comes the top of a page, where you can change fonts and colors.
Look for the 'Page Background Color' line, in the box at top left of that page. Click on it and thus, pick what you want your blog pages to look like. There are a whole bunch of colors to choose from, to the right. And the more colors you play with, the more {seem} to come up, to try. 'Course, black is simple to find.
You probably knew all this and so, I need not have gone through this little *tutorial.* LOL. Well, it let me ease my frustrated teacher complex. ,-) I'm a teacher who never taught. But I still love to "show how." And I can be a pain in the butt, that way, too!!! -sigh- So I'll close this comment. ,-)
Mari-Nanci
HI MB,
The pink kind of reminds me of poinsettias.
Yea snow, when the weathermen tells us it won't snow today we usually stay home because we can't get out of the driveway.
Thanks for the New YEARS CARD,cyber land is something isn't it?
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.
Nancy Jo
Try and not let the snow get to you, soon it will be gone. It does look nice. Hope all is well and Happy New Year.
Template Stuff ~~
I checked, and the first template shown, on the pick-a-template-page, top left corner, "Minima Dark" is black page background.
Plus... my Plain Minima {at least I think that's what I've got now} can be make to have a Black page background. 'Cause I tried it, and it worked.
Plus... at the moment, I can have my Header picture centered in it, and can have my blog Name, centered in it too.
You DO NOT have to try any of this!!! I'm just telling you, about it. OK? OK!!! Each of us should do with our blog, only what we want to do with it.
Mari-Nanci
Looks like snow to me! One thing I've found, if you have ALOT on your page, blogger does throw fits sometimes, that is why I keep my settings at 7 posts per page and I'm thinking about reducing it to 5 for better speed. Just a thought!
Post a Comment