
We woke up to the first snow to our area. There has been snow in Eastern WA. and little sprinklings on the West side but this is our very own first snow of the winter season. There will be more but I had to take pics of the very first. The pups had never seen snow either and they just licked it and the wrote their names in it. haha. Them ole dogs.






4 comments:
Something special about the first snowfall, always the prettiest! I love to watch babies and puppies in the snow, cows are funny too! lol Very nice photo!
Yes, your pictures are fantastic! Glad your mom spoiled you a bit! We have about 5 inches of snow our there now! It is pretty nice in December!
First snow!
We had our first little snow, a bit ago. But tonight {Sun.}, we await a big storm. Yish...
And btw, the sunset which I posted today, in Seasons Snapshots, was taken a couple of days ago. I *fudged.* ,-) Nope, today was spitting snow all day and there was no sunset to see.
Mari-Nanci
And how did you get this great photo? I looks like one of those reflecting balls, which are put in gardens, maybe?
Come on. You gotta' share with us, how you get your pics. :-))))
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment