SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, December 21, 2007

Laurel Burch Quilt



So off I went to see my Mother (91) yesterday. She is such a LaureL Burch (look her up and see was she does) fan and is in the middle of making ANOTHER quilt with some of her images. This time it is cats. Earlier I pictured the huge one she made me (with a horse, of course) and the smaller crib quilts she has fashioned. Remember these are just pieces she has to finish and put together.
BTW Laurel Burch died this past year.

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

I think it's super that your mom is still doing this quilting, at 91!!!! Wow! Good for her!!!

Mari-Nanci

Alpicks Treasures said...

Enjoy Mom while you can. Hope that you have a good Christmas and remember we are all thinking of you. Many Blessing to you..

smilnsigh said...

Blogger apologized for the Header Pic flap????

OK, I'll try again. Thanks for telling me!!!

Mari-Nanci