SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, December 24, 2007

Work is never done!!


Horses, fences, horses, should I go on?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
How is that quitting thing working out for you? AND then on top of everything, there is the mason jar cake problem. I think you should lay down.
Those pictures look like you live on a different planet then me, we seem to be having blizzard like conditions at the moment. I should have a lot of snow tracked into the house later and then I will need to lay down. Lets see, about 14 are coming I think.Thats a lot of boots. I must calm down, I must calm down. There, I'm ok now.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas, even though this one will be sadder then most I suppose. Where will all your family be this year?
Make sure Bingo gets a new stuffed toy, he seems to like them.
NANCY JO

Beemoosie said...

I was just gonna say the same thing Nancy Jo did, it looks like SUMMER there!!