

The Valley's are alive with the wintering birds. I usually talk about the Skagit Valley but here i am in the Stillaguamish Valley--where Stanwood is. These are Trumpeter swan in a farmers flooded cut corn field. I'm sorry if there are too many pictures of the same but I didn't know which to put on and then I didn't want to delete any. Sorry dial-uppers. I been there too. MB






3 comments:
At least it's not harvest time! What a pretty site! I've just been busy, everyone wants their house cleaned for the holidays! lol
Nice pictures. I just love to watch them. Hope your week was good? Take Care, Allison
Don't apologize to me, for too many pics. :-)
I know, I too was dial-up at one time. But it's been so long that I suppose I've lost my *niceness,* along those lines. My bad.
So these Trumpeter swans must winter around your neck of the woods...
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment