SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Parsonage





I cannot seem to find much info about the Klondike Mansion in stanwood except it was owned by a H.C. Anderson who had a lot to do with early Stanwood. So here is a house down the road. This was a going concern town back in the late 1880s. It was called Pleasant Ridge. Not much left but the oldest cemetary in the area (and all the old timers) An old school and the Parsonage, the church is gone. The sign in front of the house says 'The Parsonage' built in 188 and I think the next digit is a 6. Also here is the valley view the look at, sitting on the front porch. Nice. MB

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Wow, around here, that top place/photo would be grabbed up and used for something. It just begs to be restored!!! -sigh-

But the house seems to be occupied, yes?

Oh wow, I can't stop thinking about the top one. What a gem!!!! Sitting there with broken windows. -sigh-

Mari-Nanci

Beemoosie said...

What precious buildings! I love the church building!

Unknown said...

I love them all, what a view!!