MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
She is so cute Mary Beth. Did you find her somewhere or did she find her way to your home? She looks absolutely precious. Kathy in Kentucky
MB, OOOOOOOOOOH. Too cute. I miss my kitty. Eggnog cake huh? My pants are getting tight just thinking about it. NANCY JO
She is so cute. And sometimes sweet, hu? Don't you think that she's just still being a kitten...? When she's not sweet. But I'm sure you are letting her know that she can't bite and scratch, if that's what she's doing. With luck, she's grow out of it. :-)Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
3 comments:
She is so cute Mary Beth. Did you find her somewhere or did she find her way to your home? She looks absolutely precious.
Kathy in Kentucky
MB,
OOOOOOOOOOH. Too cute. I miss my kitty.
Eggnog cake huh? My pants are getting tight just thinking about it.
NANCY JO
She is so cute. And sometimes sweet, hu?
Don't you think that she's just still being a kitten...? When she's not sweet.
But I'm sure you are letting her know that she can't bite and scratch, if that's what she's doing. With luck, she's grow out of it. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment