
Today I spend most of my time paying bills. I didn't know death had so much paper work. Everyone should be prepared.
I did go to Lunch with my daughter and Kylee and then back home to let the dogs out. But I do need to make a trip to the/any thrift shop. Maybe now it is only 3:30 here.
This picture of a Doug Fir is a reflection in the pond. I took it two days ago. I think it looks pretty cool and also weird.






4 comments:
Hi MB,
Wow I thought you were standing on your head when you took that. And then I was thinking you are in a lot better shape then me. Pretty nice picture, but then all your pictures are so pretty. I need to move.
Yes thrift stores are very good for you, go as often as you can.
I Know when Richard's Dad died several years ago, we had to take care of everything and it was a lot of paper work, and Thank you notes, and phone calls, and doctor bills. Well I guess I don't have to tell you!
Kids will all be here pretty soon, then at 4.00 they go to a church Christmas craft thing, so when My daughter picks them all up to go to that, Richard and I have to go look at new TV'S.The one in the living room decided it didn't want to be here anymore. That should only be a couple of thousand dollars I need to lay down now.
NANCY JO
That's a neat photo, I love reflections like that! Funny one NancyJo, I can just see MB on her head taking a shot at this tree! Too funny! Just ask Allison, she took care of my Mom's bills when we lost her, and people were coming out of the woodwork for money owed them, or they thought so! Hope it passes for you soon!
very nice picture. I like to see how much the water reflects sometimes... and the way it changes the shapes of the images it is reflecting.makes for pretty pictures.something different to capture with the camera.
hey..I have some new "babies" come on by my blog and take a look.
Very cool photo!!!
Yes, many bills, with a death. -sigh-
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment