SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, November 16, 2007

A house to love



This house is in Stanwood Wa., down in the Stilly valley. It was very run down but the owners took about 2 years and remodeled it and now it is beautiful and back to it's turn of the century self.

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Oh joy! A restoration! I'm so happy for the house, and for the owners, and for the whole area. Hope it is an inspiration, for others.

Thank you my Dear, for telling me of Dave's illnesses. You both were brave, and now he is at peace. I wish you all that is well, in your future.

Many hugs,
Mari-Nanci

Alpicks Treasures said...

Its good to see you posting! Its great to see that someone cares enough to fix it up. It looks very nice.

Unknown said...

What a great house, so happy to see it saved! I love that high porch!