SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, November 4, 2007

My babies when they were babies



More cleaning dresser drawers and finding more pictures. Here are the girls goofing around on their ponies. The ponies were their playmates. That is Richelle standing on Shamrock, Shannon on Mousie and Jolene on Betty. Mousie was really Jolene's ponie but Mousie could be a stinker so Shannon (who also could be a stinker) was riding her.
Also a picture of Jolene in her favorite long dress standing by Mousie.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute girls and dresses too! lol Is Dave doing better?

Alpicks Treasures said...

What cuties. I love your picture you put on here. Your doing great girly, I am so gald I have you as my friend. Love ya

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Loved the picture. Tell Kylee just to hang in there and give it time with the new horse. I just know that they are going to get on the same page and be awesome. I can imagine it is strange looking out in the pasture and seeing a horse that looks like Ambush. I pray that Dave is doing better. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

mysophia said...

Thank you for the complement, I like your blog too. Your kids are their horses are real cute. Really nice holy house, just beautiful .