SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Visiting Mother



I did go visit my Mother yesterday. I took her some paperwhites and planted them for her. They should bloom by Christmas and they smell so good in the house.
She took me to lunch at a very snooty place overlooking Holmes Harbor. We had Halibut---vey good. YUM!!
My last tomato. Poor baby.

6 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
Are you a stay at home today? Or off running someplace? Sounds like you had a nice day at your Mom's.
Took Heather to work this morning and did a little Christmas shopping, about got blown away by the wind.

Alpicks Treasures said...

you better pick it before it frost up. Its been cold here. Thanks for that picture of the elk. Glad you had a nice visit with your Mom. Holidays are hard for me with missing my Mom, but I am strong and they will be gone before I know it. You have a good one. It was great to talk to you.

Unknown said...

Glad you got out and saw your mom, lunch sounded nice! Paperwhites always remind me of my Dad, he liked them. Don't you just hate the last of the fresh produce!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Never tried halibut. Guess what!? You got it!!! I did in fact get a new horse trailer. Oh, I needed a new one sooooo bad. It just doesnt have sleeping quarters in it but that is okay for I'm very proud of it. It's a 16 ft Pondersoa goose neck. Will get your happy in the mail this weekend. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura

smilnsigh said...

What a photo in your header!!!!!!! It's just plain beautiful. And it's very poignant also... The lone bird... It makes me want to give you a cyber hug.. {{{{{{MB}}}}}}

Glad you did get to go for your visit.

Oh your strong tomato. But I agree, you'd better pick it. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Tina Leavy said...

love the paper whites. they are so pretty aren't they? glad you had a good visit with your mom.