



Today I am going to try to get over to Whidbey to visit my Mother. Maybe. Kylee doesn't feel good and if she stays home I guess I do to.
Allison here is another pic of Elk Heights and I think I see an elk.
Also Morning on the ranch and some of the horses there.






5 comments:
MB,
First of all thankyou for my gift, I posted a picture of course. Very clever card you made. Just love it, and of couse my Little violet dish. Perfect!
Did you get to go to your Mom's? You have sure been on the road a lot. I went to the Hallmark store this morning, does that count? NANCY JO
So pretty! I love your countryside, will have to see it someday!! Hope Kaylee feels better soon!
Oh Thank you I just love Elk, they are so Graceful and beautiful. I snatched the picture I hope you dont mind.
Wow! I think I'd spend my life site-seeing and never get tired of it if I lived out there!
Hope Kylee feels better soon. And yes, I think you should stay home, if she does. If it's a 'bug,' she'll be glad to have you there. But hope it's not, 'cause I dont' want you to get it too.
As to the question about the local bagels... Yes they are good! They do them, the NYC way. Which is boiling or something. It makes a big difference!
I have to be careful of my teeth too, and I can eat them. Perhaps when they're freshly made, the 'right way,' they are softer or something... Don't know. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment