


I've been trying to get some close up Autumn leaf pics but now that the November rains have arrived it is hard to do just that. From afar they look Ok but up close they are just WET! Sun on the leaves is prettiest. So...here are some leaves out of my yard.
Sycamore, Washington Hawthorn, Copper Beech and mini Japanese Maple and my Fancy leaf Geranium is still going strong. Pick and choose.
Also the last pic of my little Autumn garden before it gets torn down---that is if the rain ever quits. MB






6 comments:
You take such pretty pictures MB, you should turn them into greeting cards.
NANCY JO
That's a good idea NancyJo had there! I love fall leaves and yours are so pretty, inside and out!
Thinking of you MB, how is it going today? Wish I could help.
NANCY JO
In your last entry you said "Dave is not doing well and decisions have to be made." I'm sorry. My heart goes out to you.
And of course, these photos are beautiful.
Mari-Nanci
I just read your comment in Nancy Jo's blog. My heart goes out to you. I don't know anything about his illness. But of course, my heart goes out to all of you.
Mari-Nanci
Really liked the pictures. Hope things are going good for you all. I understand that things are rough right now and wish I could do some thing for you all. Just know that I'm praying and thinking of all you during this time. Sending you lots of (((((hugs))))) and love.
Laura
Post a Comment