I've never known what the health issue was... Perhaps Alzheimer's... Perhaps not.
But I hope you find closure and peace now. And will be fine, financially. I suppose that's getting very technical, at the wrong time. But.. reality is reality. And I certainly hope that all is covered, and will be well with you and yours, in the future.
3 comments:
I hope this finds you and your family doing okay. Been thinking about all of you during this time. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
I too hope that you are doing well.
I've never known what the health issue was... Perhaps Alzheimer's... Perhaps not.
But I hope you find closure and peace now. And will be fine, financially. I suppose that's getting very technical, at the wrong time. But.. reality is reality. And I certainly hope that all is covered, and will be well with you and yours, in the future.
Mari-Nanci
What a cute face! So glad to have you back, keep busy! Hugs!!
Post a Comment