SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's don't let your babies grow up to be............

.............COWBOYS!!!


9 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Why ever not?!! Excellent action shot. You should do a book!

Gaelyn said...

Dang, looks like a close call. Right on about the excellent captures and book idea.

Magpie said...

Great action shot, Mary Beth! I used to do notary work on the release forms for a small rodeo that wintered here out of Idaho. Those bull riders are crazy guys!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

YEOW! I don't think I could bear to watch my child do this.

George said...

This is a wonderful shot, but I'm glad that's not my child.

Unknown said...

WOW! Great timing!

Lowell said...

That's for sure. I used to sing that song when I live way down thar in Texas! I tried to sound like Willie but I think I sounded more like Tiny Tim!

Rodeo cowboys who ride bulls are nuts! So are the clowns. Send in the clowns! Sheesh!

Lowell said...

Oops, I forget my sign off:

Hongue - hongue!

:-)

EG CameraGirl said...

It sure does look scary to me for a mother to watch.