MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Hmmm. I wonder if I could hit that water tower with a golf ball. Probably...if I wasn't trying. Try and I'd miss by a mile. :)
Oh now that's a strange one for America. At least, I'm used to the iconic ones...
Hoping it's at the tee end of things and not the hole. I'm sure it would have several golf ball dings in it otherwise. It's a lovely color.
I don't think I've ever seen a water tower on a golf course. But then I've never been to Ritzville. We have a big tree in the middle of one of the holes on our golf course and I can hit that if I put my mind to it!
It is grateful and more fantastic photo shared we can be know that and enjoy it in this place.There are beautiful and enjoyable place.Triple glazing
All life depends on all other life. This basket is my heart. You are at one with me. Eagle of the sky, we look to you for vision. Lån Penge
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Hmmm. I wonder if I could hit that water tower with a golf ball. Probably...if I wasn't trying. Try and I'd miss by a mile. :)
Oh now that's a strange one for America. At least, I'm used to the iconic ones...
Hoping it's at the tee end of things and not the hole. I'm sure it would have several golf ball dings in it otherwise. It's a lovely color.
I don't think I've ever seen a water tower on a golf course. But then I've never been to Ritzville. We have a big tree in the middle of one of the holes on our golf course and I can hit that if I put my mind to it!
It is grateful and more fantastic photo shared we can be know that and enjoy it in this place.There are beautiful and enjoyable place.
Triple glazing
All life depends on all other life. This basket is my heart. You are at one with me. Eagle of the sky, we look to you for vision.
Lån Penge
Post a Comment