MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Ha...he's probably thinking he would have shaved that beard if he'd known you were stopping by.
Isn't he a handsome dude?
Wow, what a Huge beard!
Billy is amazing! Have never seen other like him.
I saw a guy that looked very much like this last evening! I'm serious. Same long bearded sideburns. This goat also reminds me a bit of Teddy Roosevelt (well, of pictures of TR)! Cute as heck! I'll bet Billy butts!
Happy Mother's Day!! I see your still snapping away!!
He leaves me almost speechless. So much character in that face!
The wonderful and creative photo has been shared so that can be know that and able to understand regarding post. Most of the people are very like it and do enjoy it.A-kasse
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Ha...he's probably thinking he would have shaved that beard if he'd known you were stopping by.
Isn't he a handsome dude?
Wow, what a Huge beard!
Billy is amazing! Have never seen other like him.
I saw a guy that looked very much like this last evening! I'm serious. Same long bearded sideburns.
This goat also reminds me a bit of Teddy Roosevelt (well, of pictures of TR)!
Cute as heck! I'll bet Billy butts!
Happy Mother's Day!! I see your still snapping away!!
He leaves me almost speechless. So much character in that face!
The wonderful and creative photo has been shared so that can be know that and able to understand regarding post. Most of the people are very like it and do enjoy it.
A-kasse
Post a Comment