Always good advice. Unfortunately, I do not always follow this advice which can further lead to some unfortunate circumstances which I shall not bother to explain because that would bore you to death and I know you have better things to do like take pictures of moons without a tripod!
Re Haley: We just don't know. A cancerous growth on the tail must be removed but there isn't much tail to work with ... she'll be sedated and our vet is a Golden Rescue vet and a truly fine man and he put this off for a long time but now feels it must be done...so he's not going to put her all the way under and will send her home with us 'cause he doesn't want her too stressed.
She goes in tomorrow about 11 AM...
Thanks for caring!
Re your question on Cedar Key - I had fun playing with that photo...it's an island in the upper right-hand corner...
7 comments:
To the point! :)
Always good advice. Unfortunately, I do not always follow this advice which can further lead to some unfortunate circumstances which I shall not bother to explain because that would bore you to death and I know you have better things to do like take pictures of moons without a tripod!
Re Haley: We just don't know. A cancerous growth on the tail must be removed but there isn't much tail to work with ... she'll be sedated and our vet is a Golden Rescue vet and a truly fine man and he put this off for a long time but now feels it must be done...so he's not going to put her all the way under and will send her home with us 'cause he doesn't want her too stressed.
She goes in tomorrow about 11 AM...
Thanks for caring!
Re your question on Cedar Key - I had fun playing with that photo...it's an island in the upper right-hand corner...
Okie dokie!
Because I'm French, I'm missing a few braincells and I don't get it...
LOL Always a good idea to read the label. Peace
Uh oh, someone must have forgotten to read the label.
I suspect that this sign works very well.
Post a Comment