We don't have chipmunks down here so far as I know; never have seen one. Lots of them in Minnesota and out in Colorado, and now I know they're in Washington, too.
But please don't take pictures of chipmunks driving down the road at 70 mph.
Glad you had a good time! Glad you're back safe and sound.
7 comments:
Cute! My first encounter with chipmunks was in the Wallowas. They came right up to me, so sweet!
Are those blackish things lichen?
I missed you! :-)
We don't have chipmunks down here so far as I know; never have seen one. Lots of them in Minnesota and out in Colorado, and now I know they're in Washington, too.
But please don't take pictures of chipmunks driving down the road at 70 mph.
Glad you had a good time! Glad you're back safe and sound.
Goodbye, Mr. Chips!
Cute as a button! We have chipmunks here but I think they are slightly different.
Re: Jacob...are chipmunks allowed to drive down the road going 70 mph? :)
Are you sure this isn't Mr. Dale?
This is a wonderful picture of the chipmunk. We have plenty in our yard which we would be glad to send to you.
What a lovely and seems beautiful photo shared we can be enjoy it in this photo and site also. The greatest and more attractive photo shared.
Doors Bradford
Post a Comment